Monday, March 28, 2016

Test Post One - March 28.2016

Test Post One
Today was crazy.  Arriving at work, I checked the vase on my desk only to find that my
betta fish, "Payday" had cashed in his chips this weekend.  Cause of death: unknown.
Well, I have my theories.  It could be that he did, in fact, need to eat more than once a week -
unlike my other fish Maximillian who lived about five years.  In a mayonnaise jar, no less.
Or it could be that Payday got stuck on the plant and couldn't get high enough up to the top of
the jar to get air.  We all have days like that:  immovable plants get in our way.  We feel like we
are drowning in frustration.  We gasp.  We perish.  And then the next day, unlike Payday,
we get out of bed at the beckoning of the alarm clock and try it all over again.  I guess I'm glad
I'm not a betta fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment